 General / 48474
    Build for a living? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, I was wondering how many individuals out there make all or a large part of their income from free-lance building with the brick (as opposed to actual LEGO employees)? Okay, Eric Harshberger has been doing this for a long time: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Build for a living? —Bruce Hietbrink
   Oh, another area I forgot are the animators like Spite Your Face. Bruce (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory)