 General / 48446
    Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3 —Terry Prosper
   I'm not at all desiring to get involved in this flame-war. I want to ask a simple question to you about this post though. What is the click-hinge conversion you are talking about? I like those click-hinge parts and I use them when I need them, but (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3 —David Laswell
     (...) It all boils down to the fact that nearly all hinged pieces are being replaced with click-hinge equivalents. One particularly noted instance is the conversion from (URL) this part> to (URL) this part>. The second pic doesn't really do a good (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3 —David Simmons
   I don't have a beef with the click-hinge parts at all as an addition to the Legoverse, but if you look at Purple Dave's post he'll give you some examples of how click-hinges are, in fact, replacing all the old fingered hinged pieces. I don't mind (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)