 General / 4838
4837  |  4839
Subject:
Pirate Sites
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:53:38 GMT

Hi,

I have a research question. In the "Everything Lego" unofficial links section
there was a listing for a site that was wall to wall pirate displays, a bar, an
island, a fortress, more ships and figs than I could count. The site was huge.
If anyone has any clues as to the link to the site please let me know. The site
had the unique and memorable feature of a skeleton at the bar with a goblet in
hand and the caption to the effect I think someone has been drinkint a little to
long.

My hard drive crashed and I lost my old address book for my favorite sites, yes
I know I should back-up files, but my wife's cats thought the tapes were
excellent kitty toys.

--
See you over the event horizon,

James