 General / 48255
  Re: Friday Surprise

I want to say a big thank you to everyone at LEGO for the roof tiles packs. This announcement is great for the castle builders. Thanks again :) Could we also get this pack in other colors such as light grey or tan? That would also be wonderful. Ben (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Friday Surprise

(...) And sand red and blue? Great packs. These will be a big boon to town and castle builders. Bruce (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)