 General / 48165
    Article about my visit to 'the vault' in LEGOlife —Huw Millington
   As I mentioned on my return from 'the vault' I was interviewed by LEGOlife (the in-house employee magazine) while there. Read it here: (URL) moderated: (URL) have to say, its not a bad article... Huw (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)