 General / 47984
  Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

Er, um I guess I'm back..... Been gone quite a while, mainly due to a flooded basement that caused some Lego box damage (I was so upset, I didn't even want to think about Lego for over 1 year), been unemployed (with a masters degree in computing!), (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

Good to hear you're still on the planet. Thanks for the yellow 1x4x3 windows! -Erik (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

(...) Cool...a familiar name from the old days. Sorry to hear about the flooding and other woes. --Dave (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

(...) This is unexpected and good news. I always enjoyed your posts. Welcome back! PS: You don't need those boxes anyway. ;-) (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

(...) Welcome back, Gary! Good to see an "Old School" name resurface! I look forward to more fascinating, historical information from you about our favorite plastic pastime:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

(...) Gary, Welcome back. You were missed. Sad to here of such events. Hopefully, your return marks a change of fortunes. Know that you have friends here. I look forward to what you have to share. You were an inspiration to me when I first began (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone seen Gary Istok?

(...) It's great to see you back!!! It always worries me when people that seemed like such a big part of the community seem to drop off the face of the net. When I forst saw this post (URL) its pictures of the town plan and other old Lego sets, I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

Gary Istok wrote in message ... (...) Gary, it's good to see you back! I look forward to adding more History of Lego links to the Town group page :-) Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)