 General / 47924
Re: Painting bricks?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 19:52:59 GMT

"Brian Kendig" <brian@enchanter.net> wrote in message
news:HyFqFL.IBL@lugnet.com...
I've been wanting to build replicas of some of the buildings here in
Celebration, Florida for my Lego train set, but the buildings are all in • strange
colors like teal and cantaloupe for which I don't have nearly enough • pieces to
build them convincingly.

A friend suggested to me that I just *paint* the bricks the right colors.

What's the proper level of shock and indignation with which to reply to
him? ;)

BLASPHEMY!!!  Bricks should never be, ugh, painted!!!
.
.
.
.