 General / 47885
    Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories —Peter Howkins
   (...) I'm not a big fan of the Hamleys pick a brick, the selection is poor compaired to the Lego Store in Kingston upon Thames. Also I feel a bit stupid after getting hit by their nasty prices. I misunderstood the sign that said. Any 1 for 4.99 Any (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories —Danny Staple
   (...) Given this, it may be prudent to have a "Value for money" rating on the various stores in the tracker. Ie - a rating from 0-10. Clicking on the store could give finer grained details of the rates. I must admit- having been caught out by price (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)