 General / 47884
  Re: Tracking Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) Hi Christian, This "Hamleys" is the biggest toy store in the world. It is a huge building with all different kinds of toys. It definitively worths a visit. the address is: 188-196 Regent Street It's near the Oxford Circus Tube Station have (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

"Ildefonso Zanette" <izanette@bol.com.br> wrote in message news:HyBs7n.xvJ@lugnet.com... (...) building (...) It is worth a visit, but only to look. The prices are 20-50% more than in other toy shops. Drop me an e-mail, Christian, and I'll tell you (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)