 General / 47870
Re: How to style my lady in Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Now just stop that stinkin' thinkin' 'cause your dirty minds are all workin'
overtime!  I can hear you sweatin'!

Anyways, after our first trip to Legoland in Carlsbad, which was too much
fun, the wife is jonesin' for a stylin' Lego t-shirt.  Trouble is, we didn't
have the time to snag the one she really wanted when we were there.
Lego.com has no t-shirts currently available.  Now I now that a lot of the
park product never makes it further than the park stores, but why is there
such a dearth of clothing in the online world?

Does the selection online rotate or do they just not advertise it very much?

P.S.  We are, of course, gonna go back to the park, but I'd love to surprise
her with something in the meantime!

David Simmons (whose NLLSO is beginning to thaw,
MUAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA!!)

Call me. I can at least help out on a temporary basis. Will you be at the BAYLUG
meeting Saturday?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG/BAYLTC