 General / 4786
Re: minifig skies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:31:08 GMT

You forced me to look at me Excel file now (Darn, I hate that, really! :) ),
here it is:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1710

I like that leather jacket outfit as well. I don't know why, but I always loved
the highway worker outfit for some reason, the road and overpass pattern, I
think it is German, isn't it? I wish I bought a few more of those, oh well!

Scott Sanburn

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> writes:
There was that set, a polybag, with the light gray ski's in it, the
littler snowmobile, I don't recall the number off hand, that was about • it
outside of the Ice PLanet series.

I think it was the first set to contain gray chain saws as well...and it
had a fig with a leather jacket pattern (I think) :)
--Bram