 General / 47809
Re: Advice needed, Lego Imagination Center, Minneapolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Barrett wrote:
HELP!

My nonlego wife is going to stop by the Minneapolis Lego Imagination Center on
Monday. She wants to grab a couple of goodies for me but I have no idea what she
should look for. Of course I want something that is hard to find outside of a
Lego store. Any advice for me??? Is there Pick-a-brick in this store? I don't
even know how Pick-a-brick works. HELP!!!

Daniel
Lugnet #574

If you're hoping for Pick-A-Brick goodies, you can get a good idea of what is
available by checking out the following links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chrispy/LegoStore/11pab.jpg
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/lists/dan/burlington_pick-a-brick?withpics=yes
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/lists/dan/Solomon_Pond_Pick-a-Brick?withpics=yes
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=16187
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=16260
Now obviously the selection will vary by store, but it should give you
something to start with.
Hope that helps. Play well.

Tim Strutt