 General / 47806
47805  |  47807
Subject:
Brad Ventura Around the World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 16:59:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Brad Ventura Around the World

I’m pleased to announce today that the project to send a Minifig in a trip around this big world is about to begin!

Brad Ventura, World Explorer, has been selected in a small elite group of Minifigs from Minifigville to embark in this great adventure. His first destination is Ontario, where he will spend some days with David Koudys. Together, they will visit Toronto and hopefully Niagara Falls. Their mission is simple : take pictures of Brad in front of great sights in this region to prove that Brad was really there.

Then, Brad will say goodbye to David to visit the nest host, and so on, and so on, until he has visited as many places possible on Earth. Nobody knows when Brad will come back to Minifigville (aka, Terry’s home in Montréal, Québec). It could be in a few months or in a few years, depending on how many people are willing to host Brad for a few days and take pictures of him in their region. So far, at least a dozen persons have manifested their desire to host Brad and I sure hope this list will grow fast with this announcement.

If you wish to host Brad, email me at brad@minifigville.com

Brad Ventura’s Journey will be published at Minifigville’s website, http://www.minifigville.com/aroundtheworld/. All the informations you need about hosting Brad or about the whole project can be found there. The website will be updated as soon as I receive pictures of Brad in the different places he will visit.

I’d like to take the time to thank everyone who has supported the idea when I first spoke of it a few days ago. The response to this project was beyond my expectations and it made the project start a lot sooner than I had planned, which is a good thing. I hope that many more people will email me to host Brad. I wish to send Brad away for a long time and my objective is to make him visit every continents.

I’ll post a message here on Lugnet when I receive pics or Brad Ventura. A Guest book section is in the works on my website for those who would like to wish Brad success but can’t/don’t wish to host him.

Terry

PS: While visiting Minifigville.com, don’t forget to visit the other sections!