 General / 47794
Re: Advice needed, Lego Imagination Center, Minneapolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 05:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Barrett wrote:
HELP!

My nonlego wife is going to stop by the Minneapolis Lego Imagination Center on
Monday. She wants to grab a couple of goodies for me but I have no idea what she
should look for. Of course I want something that is hard to find outside of a
Lego store. Any advice for me??? Is there Pick-a-brick in this store? I don't
even know how Pick-a-brick works. HELP!!!

There is a PaB at this location, and it works by volume, there are two size cups
and you pack the cup as ful as you can and pay a fixed charge.

Have your wife call you via her cell and describe what is in inventory, it
varies from location to location and from time to time as they restock.

Hope that helps.