 General / 47793
    Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Its not sad, its life. Or rather business. if you have a limited commodity, expect it. If you dodn't expect it, go back to business school. Sure its a toy, but a really popular toy. You think Lego fans are bad, what if they had an exclusive (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Calum Tsang
   In lugnet.general, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote: Oh, I'll take one more swing at this one, and I promise, I'll move this to the rtlToronto NG where we can snark privately :) (...) Yeah, but the company is not in the business of selling TOYS. To say (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)