 General / 4776
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:40:19 GMT

Welcome home, Greg! I hope your stay will be a long one, filled with fond
memories of piles of bricks, and creations of beauty! :)

Scott Sanburn

Greg Majewski wrote:

Hello,
This is my first message to any of the groups on Lugnet. I have been lurking
for a few days and I have found that I like this place a lot better than RTL.
No killfiling hundreds of auctions! I really don't have a whole lot to say as
of now, but I will advertise my new website for any of those interested:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888
All that it has right now is Star Wars stuff, but I am planning on adding more
variety soon. Please tell me what you think. Just one more thing, I really must
compliment all of those responsible for Lugnet and these newsgroups..
Greg
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888