 General / 47751
    Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days —David Koudys
   (...) I'd say I'm in but we're in the same country! Grr!! I could take pics of the 'fig in front of Niagara Falls or maybe the CN tower... If that's fine, add me to the list. Dave K (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days —Terry Prosper
   (...) Of course it's fine! It's even great! Hey, I'd send it to my neighbour if he wanted to host him! You can also take pictures of everyday life. There's more to visiting the world than seeing the touristic attractions of great countries... You'll (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)