 General / 47736
    Re: Do you save boxes and catalogs? —Steve Scott
   (...) I'm quite interested in puting together a collection of the "Themed Flyers" for want of a better name for them. I'm referring to the single a4 / a3 sheet that comes in the box along with the building instructions. I'd be interested to know if (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Do you save boxes and catalogs? —Gustavo Brinck
   Hi Steve, I have a lot of those flyers/brochures, if you tell me what are you looking for and I have it, I can give it to you Saludos Gustavo (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)