 General / 47722
    Old part modified for strength, see it in 2004 Hogwarts Castle —Aaron West
   Quick little note for part history hounds: I noticed that the interior of the brick known as "Slope Brick 65 2 x 2 x 2" has been given new strength. I do not recall this in any other set, but it's got triangles inside. The bracing extends as a (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)