 General / 47715
Re: Newest mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:55:45 GMT

I've been following your mods for quite awhile, Rob.  Being a sucker for
anything with little sparkly lights in it, I love your work!  Just one
question tho, when are you going to start selling them?

I want Darth Vader on my desk, poised and waiting . . .

Dave

"Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote in message
I just finished my latest achievement.  I have made another minifig • lighting
mod.  Smae quality as you're used to, but with another added feature. • This
minifig has an LED lightsaber, Battary in the torso, and an on/off switch!
Just push the head down to turn the lightsaber on, and pull the head up to
turn it off.  The minifig looks completely stock from the outside.
Additional features still include fully poseable minifig and replaceable
battery.

Direct link: http://www.brickmodder.net/mods/youngkenobi.html
Inderect link for additional mods: • http://www.brickmodder.net/darkside.html

Oh, don't rag me too bad about young Obi Wan not having the right colors • or
clothing...It was late when he took the blade!

-bm
www.brickmodder.net