 General / 47713
Re: Wanted: "Jake" minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 14:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Didn't know where to post this request (lugnet.parts.wanted would have been the
most logical choice IMHO), but I need an "Engineer Jake" from set 4534 (the
train engineer from this MOT set).  Will purchase.  Please email if interested.

-Rob

A BrickLink search finds "Engineer Max"
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=trn076
326! available between 24 merchants $2.50-$12.50
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=27205&invType=F
though check minimum orders  :)
--
Bill