 General / 4771
    Re: Off topic? - Looking for building budy in Seattle area —Todd Lehman
   (...) It's not a bad place, but the best place is probably the Seattle loc group. (I'm crossposting this message to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea in addition to the other two groups you listed.) Since it's a mainly local message, I also set the followups to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

        Re: Off topic? - Looking for building budy in Seattle area —Thomas P. Rafert
   Hi Mark, Glad to see another Lego Maniac in the Northwest. There is quite a few of us here in the Seattle area, and more in the Portland area and B.C. I belong to the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club, we set up displays/layouts at trains shows, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

        Re: Off topic? - Looking for building budy in Seattle area —Mark Rideout
   (...) have (...) I'm also glad to see other Lego enthusiastic people in the NW! I do have to disclose that I do not have any Lego train sets nor have I ever built a train out of Lego, though I enjoy thoroughly looking at model train sets. Myself and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

        Re: Off topic? - Looking for building budy in Seattle area —Thomas P. Rafert
   There are several members that don't own any of the train sets, and that's fine because everyone builds what they like to build. We usually post here when the train shows are, and they are also listed on our web site. We'll be sure to post when the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)