 General / 47610
  Re: Corellian "Corvette" in the Coruscant skyways

(URL) (...) Jeff - this is pretty friggin cool. Definately more than what I thought could be built from a single set! Bravo! I'd suggest adding a highlight color (like Dark Grey?) as like a stripe down the side or something, as that would add a bit (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Corellian "Corvette" in the Coruscant skyways

(...) Thanks, i tried a stripe & it didn't look quite right right, so i left it red, but i wouldn't mind trying to mod it & add it to the civilian MOC contest! Jeff (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Corellian "Corvette" in the Coruscant skyways

(...) Indeed, you must. This thing is like one re-build from being perfect! Do it! :) -Lenny (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)