 General / 47599
47598  |  47600
Subject:
CHURCH DOME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 07:21:32 GMT

Hi everybody, I am at the final stages of my MOC Orthodox Church and need help
with the dome. The dome is round and seated on an octagon walled support, each
side is 10 studs (1x10 brick) and diameter from each side across is 26 studs
(including the brick) .Hight should be aprox 9 bricks .I need instructions to
make the dome using plates . A similar but much smaller dome is found on the
church in the link.

Please help.