 General / 47577
Off-Topic: Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 15:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

   Bram created a better interface with BSV in a weekend than Kevin did with Brickshelf in like 5 years. Kevin is clearly a good guy and brickshelf is cool because it’s free but that’s where it stops.

Remember that Monty Python episode where the newly weds went into a mattress shop to buy a bed? And every time they said “mattress” to the salesman, he put a bucket over his head?

Well,

Someone just said “brickshelf” to Jon! ;P