 General / 47540
  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Oh, that set brings back a fond memory. When I was working at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America I got to take a 5541 home to build it for display. I spent about three hours gluing (using MEK & 'super glue') it together, I even (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach wrote: -Snip- (...) I say send that man a 5541 for his efforts. Take one off the line and send it to JohnG, GMLTC. e (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)