 General / 47526
    Re: Announcing new Legend! —Paulo Renato
   (...) Gil, Rereading my post i find it a bit ironic. It was not my intention. The answer was sincere but the words after the answer were ranting i must admit. (I thought that in this context of "what parts would you like being produced in old (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Gil Shaw
   (...) Excellent to hear Paulo, and very classy of you to tip your hat to Jake and his efforts. This is really what this place is about: sharing our hobby with all it's benefits, concerns and challenges as adults. Glad we're all a part of it. Cheers, (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)