 General / 47526
  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Gil, Rereading my post i find it a bit ironic. It was not my intention. The answer was sincere but the words after the answer were ranting i must admit. (I thought that in this context of "what parts would you like being produced in old (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Excellent to hear Paulo, and very classy of you to tip your hat to Jake and his efforts. This is really what this place is about: sharing our hobby with all it's benefits, concerns and challenges as adults. Glad we're all a part of it. Cheers, (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)