 General / 4751
  Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

Hi all, I just won these horses off ebay but i wanted it particularly for the horse's battle-dress. I have had a good look through catalogues, Fibblesnork guide (brilliant btw) and the search on Lugnet, but to no avail. Does anyone know what set it (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

i think they are from black monarchs castle or black knights castle. (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

(...) What I am finding strange is that it has light blue detailing on dark blue background. Someone suggested 6085 but in that set it has black detailing on dark blue - go figure? I wonder if the image is not portraying true colours? Thanks - Ben (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

You can tell there's a flash white out on the picture you've got up.. there is only one blue horse dressing... I know there's one in 6085... it might be in another set also.. I didn't look at them all. I know there's a set with 2 of them a blue and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can you identify this Horse's battle-dress?

Thanks - pardon my ignorance people. Enjoy! - Ben (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)