 General / 47494
    Re: Announcing new Legend! —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Please calm down fellows, it's way too soon to jump to conclusions. Let us wait until the set is released before reviewing it. When the set happens to turn up with classic gray parts, you would feel pretty dumb, woudn't you? I'm not saying I know it (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Gregory Muri
   It is already confirmed. This set is already available to some in Europe and it contains new grey parts. The reason you only find the old colors available at PaB is that Lego is trying to get rid of them. Once they are gone then the new colors can (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Orion Pobursky
   (...) You know civility and politeness go a long way. Nastiness and knashing of teeth only make people tune you out. -Orion (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)