 General / 47469
  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Well, other than the new gray issue, YAY! *This* is what I consider to be Good News. ;) Model Team was always one of my very favorite lines but was always too pricey for me in those days. Now that I've got the cash, I'm really hoping for more (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)