 General / 47456
    Re: Announcing new Legend! —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Hi Paulo, Personally, I think that new light grey would look fine with this model. I understand the concern for classic space and classic castle legends that are are mainly light grey. I would like to point out that several legends have not (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Paulo Renato
   Hi Benjamin, (...) You're right, also the Main Street has issues on some tiles and the USS Constelation on washing machines instead of windows. But they are great anyways. (Less greater than the originals though.) (...) Ok. (...) That's right, but (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)