 General / 47419
    Re: Jake did good Thanks!! —Thomas Stangl
   I hate to say it, but ditto. While I support Lego-the-product, LEGO-the-company does NOT have my support. I have bought 23 2004 sets to date, and 20 of those had all bley instantly added to my BL shop. I only bought 22 of the 21 to get 11 of the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jake did good Thanks!! —Thomas Stangl
     I should note (even though I have already done so numerous times), that while I do NOT support the company, I DO support Jake. Only if Jake had KKK's job would I blame him for the current issues. But since his job now includes liason, he's going to (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Jake did good Thanks!! —Bryan Wong
   (...) Well if anyone's keeping track, I've purchased ONE set (MINI Star Destroyer) with the new colours so far. It was cheap and for a specific part (ironic thing is that the part was in new light grey). Opening this set was so difficult - not (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general)