 General / 47308
  Re: Color Change - Final Update

More feedback from me, since there doesn't seem to be enough general feedback on this topic. :P I really like the idea of releasing a bunch of castle Legends in new gray. This would be a great way for us to start building our new gray collection. I (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Well I think it's pretty obvious that I would buy a ton of this pack if it was ever made. And I could think of at least a ½ dozen other builders in my club that would as well. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)