 General / 47102
  Re: Signature Pictures etc.

(...) First, you need a picture hosted somewhere accessible. Then you need to do some brief FTX formatting-- (URL) Sparky's Space--Where Sparky has his Space When you are making your posting and using FTX formatting, all the things you need to know (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Signature Pictures etc.

Thanks for your help Dave - I'll see if I can figure it out! Chris P.S. It took me a while to find out that you had responded to my posting - sorry for the delay in acknowledging your help. (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)