 General / 47101
    Orginal LEGO-stickers —Øyvind Steinnes
   I just wondering what I can do to preserve the orginal LEGO-stickers? I like to use them one time after I have built the main model in a orginal LEGO-set and take my own pictures of the model. But some stickers covers several bricks and have to be (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Orginal LEGO-stickers —Bryan Kinkel
   One thing I do is scan all my stickers at super high resolution (600dpi, TIFF). The hi-res file is saved to CD-ROM and the original stickers are tucked away in a "sticker section" in my storage system. Then I print the stickers out on clear, matte (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Orginal LEGO-stickers —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Supposedly some kinds of printer from ALPS can print with white ink (as well as CMYK). Supposedly some people in the hobby have this printer. (They can identify themselves if they like...) A search on Google may be of some help... For example (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)