 General / 47039
    New Contracts (and Equipment!) —Dave Lander
   This is to inform any concerned parties that FirePower Inc. has released images of equipment now available for contract. Preview images may be found here: (URL) images will be available once security has cleared them at this location: (URL) question (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

        Re: New Contracts (and Equipment!) —Andrew Saada
   (...) Dave, I tried looking at the pics yesterday but they had yet to be processed. You need to deeplink them next time (click the pic all the way until the ending is .jpg then copy the link). Anyway, I have to say that it's a bold ship but the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Contracts (and Equipment!) —Dave Lander
   In lugnet.general, Andrew Saada wrote: Dave, I tried looking at the pics yesterday but they had yet to be processed. You need to deeplink them next time (click the pic all the way until the ending is .jpg then copy the link). Anyway, I have to say (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space, FTX)