 General / 47032
  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) SNIP (...) First: welcome at Lowlug! THE discussion forum in the Netherlands. Now for the pics: lots of these are mine. So I think I should shed some light on them. A few weeks ago Legoland Billund had it's season-opening, and a group of Dutch (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) Oh. My. God. You are the luckiest, luckiest person. I salute you and despise you all at once. Thanks so much for the pics. There's a picture in there somewhere of a STACK of 1593s. I'd copy and paste the link but frankly my fingers are too (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)