 General / 46978
  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) John, If that means you'd be willing to trade away three (3) of your yellow minifigs for each one (1) flesh-tone minifig of someone else's, we might need to talk later on... (Once these new "flesh-tone" 'figs are released, that is. ;) Franklin (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) Gladly! I've got 1,000s to unload! JOHN (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)