 General / 46964
Re: Is this a LEGO brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.db.inv, Orion Pobursky wrote:

Is this a LEGO brick or a clone brand? It’s a 1 x 1 with one stud on side without the lip like the headlight brick. I have several of these that come in a lot I won on eBay but I couldn’t find it on Peeron. They seem to be LEGO but there were quite a few clone brick in the same lot so it also could be a clone.

It is indeed a Tyco part. I have one in my collection of clone parts and it is almost teal in color. Congrats, it’s a clone!

-Dave