 General / 46955
  Re: zemi.net

(...) Congrats Jon, the site looks great, it highlights your work perfectly.. You guys did an awesome job on it.. Now, I wish that I have a site like that ;-) Joseph (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: zemi.net

"Joseph Kazmo" <darkkazmo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hw1GBu.CAI@lugnet.com... (...) You guys (...) Thanks dude. (...) Your site would have to be scary and sharp and pointy and stuff. That's supposed to be a complement but kind of came out (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: zemi.net

(...) LOL, actually for you to respond to my comment is a complement by it self.. Thanks a lot Jon.. Joseph (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)