 General / 46871
  Water Cooler

What is this? Does it came in a set?? (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Water Cooler

(...) WOW! I don't know if it comes in a set or not, but I think that is really "cool". It looks as if it attaches to something, but I can't tell what... Does anyone have this piece (URL) ? If anyone has this piece I would like to purchase it. Build (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Water Cooler

(...) (URL) WOW! I don't know if it comes in a set or not, but I think that is really (...) It's pretty cool-- there's a little rubber stopper (not ABS): (URL) plugs into the little spout on the right hand side, and when it's twisted, it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)