 General / 46870
Re: first posting, italian hillside villa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 03:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote:
my first posting, not a big deal in the great scheme of things, but for me a
giant step deeper into this hobby.  enough said, the moc:

an italian villa set into the valley's hillside with a large deck to enjoy
the panoramic view.  a vespa waits to take you for a spin, the flowering
almond drops its blossoms as spring turns into a lazy, breezy summer.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76910
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/higdon/italian-villa/040216-001.jpg>>

nb: please, if you choose to respond to this posting, i'd appreciate a
response to the moc itself and not my penchant for the lower case.  many
thanks in advance!

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

I was admiring this on Brickshelf a while ago.
It looks wonderful. The elevated landscape looks great, the curved window
wall, the flowering tree, the fountain, the roof, it all looks great.
Except maybe the patio table (shudder). That's an interesting use for a tree.
Excellent work. Hope to see more of the same.
Play well.

Tim Strutt