 General / 46853
Re: So long, and thanks for all the bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

LFB

PS:  Selçuk's back?  What?  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MAN?

I was already here mate..:-) And this is the second time you asked the same
question. Read below..:-)

Selçuk!

Where have you been, man?  I haven't seen you around
here for some time.  Good to see you haven't vanished.

I hope he hasn't either but you're replying to a post that's 9 months old, you
know...

I just found that particular Iran thread and reanimated it, because I wanted to
reply to a particular post I recall making.

I'm here guys..:-) not vanished yet. Actually quite alive and kicking. Just not
have enough time since I got that new job/position since september 2001.

I'm still lurking around though, from time to time. I might be catching up and
restart in near future, I hope

It's nice too hear from you, too, especially hearing that some oldies still
remeber me..:-)

Selçuk