 General / 46837
46836  |  46838
Subject:
Old time lurker, first time poster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 01:42:28 GMT

Hello everyone! My name is Matthew, but my friends call me Matt, or Sklar (Sklar being my last name), you may call me whichever you prefer. I’ve been a lurker here for around a year and a half, and an active member of http://www.fbtb.net for almost a year. I build mostly space MOCs, but have an (almost) equal interest in castle and town as well. I don’t post many MOCs, mainly because I don’t have a camera to photograph ‘em, but I do post some CAD MOCs when I seldom make ‘em. Me brickshelf gallery can be foung here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=dudefzs. To start thing off, here’s a modded SnowSpeeder I built recently:
Gallery when public
Here’s looking forward to a great stay here!
-Matt