 General / 46833
  Will TLC ever make new parts that AFOLs suggest?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but will the Lego Company ever make new types of parts that AFOLs like us have suggested? I know they're not allowed to just take ideas and use them without a legal agreement, but is there a legal framework for (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)