 General / 46819
    Re: The AFOL mind —Anthony Sava
   (...) I think you're a cool guy Felix. After all, you ARE Jack Stone! ;) I don't know if this adds to the discussion, but I'll talk about it anyway, though I'm sure Lugnet is tired of me talking about it. This last weekend, TexLUG held it's (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: The AFOL mind —Mark Bellis
   (...) I'd never analysed the difference between nerd, dork, geek etc..., not wanting to identify myself as any of them. I think that others' opinion of a Lego fan being any of those things depends on how you put it across. OK, so there's a range of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)