 General / 46797
    Re: Brickshelf paypal address —Dean Husby
   (...) Being a person who has not had access to his account for a couple of years, I think that email password should stay at the top of the list... TFM (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf paypal address —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow, you guys are plagued with password troubles eh? ... A has trouble here and you on BS? Ya I can see that, then, but moving renaming is more important than the other ones in my view (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)