 General / 46749
    I'm Out —Ian Sly
   I decided a couple of months ago to sell all of my Lego. As of this week, for the first time since I was 2 years old, I do not own a single piece of Lego. I would like to thank the creators and contributors responsible for maintaining the LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I'm Out —David Koudys
   (...) Hi Ian, Take care and all the best in your upcoming endeavours as well. Stay safe, Dave K (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)