 General / 46722
    Re: most wanted parts that dont exist? —Jason J. Railton
   (...) are orange helmets of any sort around? Jason Railton (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: most wanted parts that dont exist? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Only for the Brasso-inclined, in (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: most wanted parts that dont exist? —Steve Burge
   (...) I think I've got a couple of Unpatterned Orange helmets - I picked them up from one of those boxes of loose bricks that were doing the rounds in Europe around Christmas time. There's a load up on Bricklink. Steve (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)